Dealing with Homesickness


Hey Dear.
I am very sad nowadays. I want to go home. I have not been home for the past three years. I miss my family. I don’t know what to do with my life. I really want to go back home. I don’t feel like doing anything except thinking of my family and sleep. I feel very detached from everything at times. How do I go back to my normal cheerful self? Please help apu.
Dear one,
I am glad you are reaching out for help. That is a good first step. It is normal to feel homesick. Please try to find someone to talk to about how you feel. I am sure other students are having similar challenges they would also like to talk about. If you don't feel better soon, consider getting help. Have you spoken to your Resident Assistant about the roommate difficulty? This would be a good place to start.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.