Aisle of Death

Maisha Farzana Rinvee
Aisle of Death


I rose from the dark 
Broke the serenity hollow 
Wandering and wondering, that deadly silence there was haunting me. All of it started the night  
I saw the black coated strange fellow. 

The night of millions of stars  
Witnessing my stress  

Yes, of course I had no idea where was I headed to...  
Walking down some valleys, it was late at night.  
I walked fast to have a closer glimpse  
But the density of the fog that night was really thick.  
He was like a mystery who cannot be seen easily  
Suddenly he stopped, looked behind.  
Well. It was awkward.  
I asked my mind. Hello???  
Why the hell on earth I am chasing a mystery man, who I don't even know..  
Is he a bottle of wine I am addicted to?  
A heavy breathe from the man...  
In a shock, I looked upon.  
My colour of face faded, turned dead white.  
I wanted to run away. No I couldn't.  
My eyes were fixed on his deep deadly eyes.  
I tried hard, couldn't move even an inch  
As if my feet were glued to the street.  
Inside my head, I was screaming..  
What is all this? Am I dreaming?  
I felt something sharp, pointed to my waist.  
The deadly faced man with deadly eyes spoke up  
In a deadly voice of threats...  
My legs were trembling, heart racing.  
So fast. Oh Jesus...  
My vision discovered a shining silver knife leaning at my waist... I... Can't recall any further.  
The next thing I could sense, I was dragged into a grave.  
Swallowing me all over, the darkness at its best.  
That night, I walked myself on the aisle of death. I realised as soon as I turned my head.  
I solved all the mystery, right after I was dead.  
  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.