Cigarette Breath


Kitsune-sama
I don’t smoke anymore,
Because it reminds me of him,
It reminds me of his kiss.
Filled with the taste of stale cigarettes,
And the smell of burnt darkness.
I knew it was wrong,
The way he kissed me.
Fueled with untamed desires,
Lust written all over his eyes,
With love nowhere to be found.
But yet I let him have me.
I knew it was wrong,
But yet I chose to get engulfed in his cigarette breath.
Gasping for air,
But enjoying the suffocation.
I knew he would burn me down,
But didn’t expect that time would come so soon.
He burnt me down with his cigarette breath,
Collapsed my suffocating heart,
Drew on my heart,
Scars as strong as the smell of cigarettes on him.
I smoke no more,
I love no more.
I just sit here,
Trying to get rid of his cigarette breath that’s on me.
I wash and wash,
But it never goes away.
Oh! My downfall;
Oh! Your cigarette breath.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.