Freedom


Rifah Ibnat
Source: Alamy Stock Photo
I cannot find the real sense of freedom but sometimes when I feel internal peace, calmness, and my goals were achieved with a smile, it feels like freedom to me. Life is difficult and it demands us to have internal peace when your thoughts are in a war reencountering between decisions and dealing with different ideas. Internal peace belongs to the calmness of thoughts and sentiment, and also sometimes the shriek of my aims is going to sing like birds that are singing and flying in the sky to the stars. When my dreams are living in the galaxy while I am a straggler on the earth, the confusion of determination is how to find my dreams faster. I always make decisions with my mind because my heart says to my thoughts, “Hey thoughts of Deya, do your best! It’s your turn when I enter to decide you will not be able to play any role.” And I believe one day, one determination of my heart will change my whole life story, and on that day I will have my internal peace. As George Michael said, “You will never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” Although we all know this world will end one day, human beings live as if they don’t know anything, and it’s just because of hope. A smile is the most expensive thing yet it has no price, it gives us the energy to be motivated to achieve, to dream and to hope. A smile lets us feel the real sense of freedom. As I mentioned before, I have no idea about freedom but I can feel the place of freedom in the inside of my peace, my dreams, and my imaginations

No comments

Powered by Blogger.